A Friendly, Welcoming Church
Bucknall Methodist Church is set back from Werrington Road opposite Ruxley Road.
We have a Sunday Service at 10:30 am, supported by a Music Group, with a crèche and Junior Church providing fun activities for children up to 16. After the service tea, coffee and biscuits are served.
Our congregation is made up of all age ranges. Our church building provides full disabled access / facilities and has an induction hearing loop for people with hearing difficulties.
As well as Sunday worship, we have one fortnightly fellowship groups which meet in the fellowship leader’s homes on a Tuesday.
We also provide a variety of services for the local community at the church, including:
A Pop-In Centre for all ages on Tuesday from 11:30 – 1:30, at which food is served, making a great time to meet and catch up with friends, followed by a tea dance for those who stay on.
- Zag Dance Club, various classes, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:30 – 8:00pm
- Karate class, Tuesday evening 7:00 – 9:30 pm
- Slimming World, Wednesday from 5:30 – 9:00 pm
- Twice yearly Family Funday ran by the Junior Church Staff and volunteers.
- Coffee Morning & Book Sale Saturday 10.30am – 12:00pm
Come and join us, everyone is welcome!
Rev. Joyce Smith,
Tel: 01782 305438